Sunday, October 12, 2008

Adoption Break!

This weekend has been all about hectic. I have been focusing on something other than adoption. Many of you who know me are aware that I have a 16 year old daughter at home. For the past two years life, her life and my life with her has been in upheaval. She is beautiful, talented and smart. She DOES NOT see that. She has been making all the wrong choices and putting herself in very bad situations. She calls herself "EMO" and we have dealt with kinds of very dangerous situations. I cannot go into any more detail than that.

These past three weeks the situation has gone from bad to worse. As a matter of fact, I am in hell. I love this child so much and she is going downhill quickly. I have tried so many ways to get her help. We have excellent insurance but rules and regulations when the person isn't willing are difficult.

I have to focus on my child right now. I have to help her win this battle inside herself...

Love to all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just sending some love & support your way!
I've raised 2 daughters - and have gone through so much w/my oldest.
I understand.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Anonymous said...

Im really sorry :( its one of my fears when my children grow up that they get in with the wrong crowd
Life is just too damn hard at times
Sending you lots of hugs and kisses x

mygrl said...

I am sorry that you are having a hard time. I hope things get better.
Cristy

KristySearching said...

Thanks to all for the support and love... Things are shaky at best but I have faith..

Hugs,
Me